Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 9

Tuesday:
This was the final day in New Orleans. I am not quite sure where we went for the morning shoot but I believe it was Algiers. Later that morning, Amanda and I went to get a couple of souvenirs. I was then able to go to Kenner, which was the location of the oldest Hispanic grocery store in the area. The director of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Darlene Kattan, was so wonderful in giving me information as to which areas would be good to photograph. After I photographed the grocery store, we went back to the hotel to finish getting packed. Amanda and I went out again to get a couple of more souvenirs and to get a bite to eat. The remaining hour was spent in the hotel lobby as a group talking and relaxing. We were off to the airport for a short flight back to Minneapolis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment