Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 6

I have waited way too long to post about the remaining days of the trip because I have forgotten almost everything that I did. I will do my best to recall as many things about the last couple of days as I can. I went along with Peter and Colleen to Versailles where Peter photographed the outdoor market. I hung around there for a little bit and then ventured over to a taqueria that I had visited previously. We then went to another taqueria that I hadn't been to before. I was able to photograph for a while but we had to get back to the hotel to get ready for the Gulf of Mexico. I was so excited for the Gulf because I had never experienced salt water before. I enjoyed it a little bit too much because I left with the most painful burn I have ever experienced. Later that night, a couple of us went on a shoot where I was able to photograph a Hispanic grocery store. I did not go in, but I photographed an adorable girl with her bicycle outside of the store. It was a long, but fulfilling day!










No comments:

Post a Comment